What Makes Ya Talky Words

Earlie Cuyler: School? Ain't dat da durn place where they got all dem uhh lets see, whatcha call um uhh? Fold outs covered in scriblins wrote up all over.
Earlie Cuyler: uhh? Books?
Earlie Cuyler: uh-uh, uh-uh, No they square like a magazine.
Sheriff: Books Earlie.
Earlie Cuyler: Noo not not that, but something like that, I wanna say boooooo ... boooooooo ... Ya know, them things what makes ya talky words.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A picture's worth a trillion-bazillion words



'Cause this is how I feel right about now.  

So, there's your happy for the day.  I'm just a REAL Barrel Of Monkeys, I tell ya.  A complete privilege and a treat to be around, really.  I've got motion sickness like no other from this emotional roller coaster I'm ridin'.  And, PS -- I'm ready to get off . . . Thanks.

Next. Blog. Must. Be. Lighter.
(I get this . . . Really, I do.)

1 comment:

  1. Sorry, bird. Hope you feel better after your massage.

    Glad to see Luna on your playlist.....looking forward to Dean Wareham next week?

    ReplyDelete